Monday, August 16, 2010

Goodbye Summer

Sadly, my summer vacation has come to a quick end. Seems like just a few weeks ago I was hurrying to get my entire classroom cleaned and packed up so I could begin enjoying my summer vacation with my boys! And just a week ago, I headed back in to unpack, set up, organize, and even paint my classroom walls! And as sad as I am that we are back into our usual school-time routine of going to bed early, waking up early, rushing around in the morning, and getting the boys to their babysitter, I am also hugely excited about the school year ahead. After a few years of contemplating and requesting, this year I was approved the opportunity to share my teaching position with another teacher, meaning I will only work for half the day and will get to spend the other half of the day with my two favorite people in the world! I couldn't be more thrilled! I get to spend my days doing the two things I love the most, being a teacher and mostly a mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment