Sunday, November 14, 2010

New Mexico State Fair

I decided I better hurry and post all of my Fall "to-be-posted" posts quickly before Christmas sneaks up on me and then I'll be behind on those too! I previously posted about our trip to Albuquerque, NM for the New Mexico State Fair last month, and shortly after that is our local New Mexico State Fair, which is another of our favorite Fall family activities! It's become a trend that we go to our local fair twice while it's going on, and this year was no different! We went the first time with some friends and their kids, and Aunt Melissa (and baby Landon to-be). Then we went again with my mom, dad, sister, and cousin Aubrey! (And unfortunately, all I had with me both times was the camera on my phone :(. And for the second time around, my phone was dying, so I didn't get nearly as many pictures as I would have hoped, but these are some of my favorites).

NM Fair, here we come! Jaden's was super excited, and clearly Elijah was just as enthused!

Jaden got to ride on a select few of the carnival rides. This kiddy train was his favorite, along with his friends Abbey and AJ.

Elijah was thrilled looking at all of the different projects that the local school kids created...

...and was much less excited looking at (and listening to) all of the show animals! My little Mr. Independent was suddenly clinging to Aunt Melissa as if his life depended on it!

The goats were so friendly and the kids loved feeding them.

State Fair, Take 2
This time, Daddy and Aunt Angie were the lucky riding buddies.

Those goats have got to be pretty full by now.
Jaden was shocked to actually hear the cows "mooing" up close and personal!
You just can't go to the State Fair and not go on a pony ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment